UKBouldering.com

Now available ..."The Wedge" (Read 30255 times)

James Malloch

• forum hero
#50 Re: Now available ..."The Wedge"
March 29, 2017, 11:55:40 am
I've just gone for a Problem Solver which seems like a good option. The Hanzo is reasonably small.

Shark - just realised I never replied to your PM regarding the Wedge around Christmas. I was ill at the time and completely forgot (until now). Apologies.

miso soup

• obsessive maniac
#52 Re: Now available ..."The Wedge"
March 29, 2017, 01:20:28 pm
Thanks for the suggestions, but I still actually like the look of the Wedge more.  I want it for warming  up at the crag rather than as an actual training tool so mainly looking for something small that's doesn't take up too much room in a bag, can't be arsed lugging a whole fingerboard around.  Shark, if you cannot recommend something better than your product then I would like to order one please.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#53 Re: Now available ..."The Wedge"
March 29, 2017, 01:31:06 pm
Thanks for the suggestions, but I still actually like the look of the Wedge more.  I want it for warming  up at the crag rather than as an actual training tool so mainly looking for something small that's doesn't take up too much room in a bag, can't be arsed lugging a whole fingerboard around.  Shark, if you cannot recommend something better than your product then I would like to order one please.

Do you live in Sheffield or likely to be in the Peak in the near future?

miso soup

• obsessive maniac
#54 Re: Now available ..."The Wedge"
March 29, 2017, 01:39:41 pm
I live in Glasgow, some chance of being in the Peak at the weekend but not if the current forecast persists.  Happy to pay postage.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#55 Re: Now available ..."The Wedge"
March 29, 2017, 05:19:09 pm
Ill pm you my mobile in case you come down but if not I'll post it to you next week

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal