UKBouldering.com

Lumbrical muscle between pink and rink finger? (Read 1690 times)

Jack McKechnie

Hi there,

Whenever I hold a 3 finger pocket with my front 3 and have my pinky tucked underneath I find that I have a slight tweaking feeling at the base of my fingers between the ring and pinky fingers. However when I have my pinky at the same level it feels completely fine and it feels completely fine to do anything with 4 fingers on. I have done some reading and think that it may be something to do with the lumbrical muscle between pink and ring finger? Has anyone had any experience with this kind of thing? What did you do? Or possibly has anyone had anything like this before and come to a different conclusion as to what it was?

Sorry for another finger injury post and thanks for any help in advance!

haydn jones

• forum hero
I hurt mine quite bad and just made sure to climb very static so as not to accidentally grab a crimp front three after 3 momths it was basically back to normal though. I wouldn't  worry about it too much and just avoid holding holds front  three for awhile and then slowly build it back up over a period of 2-3months

Jack McKechnie

I hurt mine quite bad and just made sure to climb very static so as not to accidentally grab a crimp front three after 3 momths it was basically back to normal though. I wouldn't  worry about it too much and just avoid holding holds front  three for awhile and then slowly build it back up over a period of 2-3months

Thanks for the advice, good to hear that I should be able to keep climbing relatively normally!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal