UKBouldering.com

Peak Area Meet & Quiz! Weds 16th November - The Maynard, Grindleford 7.30pm (Read 39443 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
I found a fair few shark's teeth from various places in the peak.
And at Malham I presume.
A few bits of gnawed off fin as well....

tomtom

• forum hero
Yeah, this one's got me stumped. As far as I'm aware. all of those have some form of creature which lived in the Carboniferous...

Tsk tsk.. even I knew ammonites - and I'm an amateur ;)

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
So why didn't you say?  Too busy trying to work out if you'd ever burned anyone off no doubt

tomtom

• forum hero
So why didn't you say?  Too busy trying to work out if you'd ever burned anyone off no doubt

I didn't know the other one :D

Anyway been too busy poring over the rubbish weather forecasts.. :(

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Can all the questions get asked on here before people start answering next time? I was too busy to look last week and this morning, and can't go through the Qs without reading half the As.

SA Chris

• forum hero

at least we'll all get to cheer him on through the throw for the horn.

Surely this quiz in only an hour or so long; I think everyone will get bored of seeing him mime falling off it again and again and again and again....

andy_e

• forum hero
That extra visualisation may be the key to help him get up it!

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
Can all the questions get asked on here before people start answering next time? I was too busy to look last week and this morning, and can't go through the Qs without reading half the As.
I added a link to a powerpoint of the whole quiz (bar the first ten which are on one of the first posts). I also edited the OP so it was visible at the top of page 1.

Somebody's Fool

• forum hero

Apologies for this. I posted rather hastily as I was working.

dave

Surely this quiz in only an hour or so long; I think everyone will get bored of seeing him mime falling off it again and again and again and again....

Wild theory here if you'll indulge me - has anyone checked Shark hasn't been submitting the same sheet of quiz answers every year? Just a thought.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1

:-\

SA Chris

• forum hero
I added a link to a powerpoint of the whole quiz (bar the first ten which are on one of the first posts). I also edited the OP so it was visible at the top of page 1.

OK, no worries, next time!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal