UKBouldering.com

Power Club 17-23rd October (Read 16514 times)

webbo

• forum hero
#50 Re: Power Club 17-23rd October
October 27, 2016, 02:57:16 pm
Middleton on the wolds, been here nearly 2 years.
Oops.. I'm behind the times... prob going to WokCity on Mon or Tues eve if you're about/interested etc..
Stopped going there in October 2013. I'm trying to keep it that way.

Nigel

• forum hero
#51 Re: Power Club 17-23rd October
October 27, 2016, 03:13:20 pm
Anyone storing some 5/5.5 while we're all sharing our addiction?

I might do actually, have a feeling a bought some a few years ago before breaking bones and forgetting about them. If true they will be totally unused. I'll have a look. How much we talking?

You've floated this driftwood of luck towards me before, £50? worth a fettle around in the cellar. I still think you'll need them for the very big and very small #comeback #bolts #hardsportslabs #stillcountsontoprope

Haha yeah true enough, I have ain't I. I'll make good on checking this time. Can't see myself needing them despite your faith tbh #8b+slab #hugerockovers #legsdontwork #bootstoofuckingsmallforowtelse

Wood FT

• forum hero
#52 Re: Power Club 17-23rd October
October 27, 2016, 03:43:35 pm

I might do actually, have a feeling a bought some a few years ago before breaking bones and forgetting about them. If true they will be totally unused. I'll have a look. How much we talking?

You've floated this driftwood of luck towards me before, £50? worth a fettle around in the cellar. I still think you'll need them for the very big and very small #comeback #bolts #hardsportslabs #stillcountsontoprope

Haha yeah true enough, I have ain't I. I'll make good on checking this time. Can't see myself needing them despite your faith tbh #8b+slab #hugerockovers #legsdontwork #bootstoofuckingsmallforowtelse

It's just like Verve sang in that song when he's walking down the street looking dead moody 'and the legs don't work, they just make you worse, but I know i'll climb 8a again (footless)'

Duncan campbell

• junky
#53 Re: Power Club 17-23rd October
October 27, 2016, 03:56:17 pm

It's just like Verve sang in that song when he's walking down the street looking dead moody 'and the legs don't work, they just make you worse, but I know i'll climb 8a again (footless)'

You really are wasted in Uni Admin VG

P.S did you ever start using those Scarpas I sold you? May be interested in buying them back?

tomtom

• forum hero
#54 Re: Power Club 17-23rd October
October 27, 2016, 03:57:19 pm
Middleton on the wolds, been here nearly 2 years.
Oops.. I'm behind the times... prob going to WokCity on Mon or Tues eve if you're about/interested etc..
Stopped going there in October 2013. I'm trying to keep it that way.

Me too. But went a couple of weeks ago and it was alright. Same overworked, underpaid exploited staff, but the Moon wall has been revamped and much bigger - and another room upstairs (boiler room?) that's alright. Same atmosphere, but setting was pretty good and more rooms / areas to dilute the school groups and provide more problems...

I hate myself but I enjoyed it last time :)

webbo

• forum hero
#55 Re: Power Club 17-23rd October
October 27, 2016, 04:20:24 pm
The reason I don't go anymore has nothing to do with the climbing.

tomtom

• forum hero
#56 Re: Power Club 17-23rd October
October 27, 2016, 05:29:52 pm
Fair enough.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal