UKBouldering.com

FS- Panasonic GH4 body (Read 982 times)

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
FS- Panasonic GH4 body
September 27, 2016, 09:32:09 pm
I bought this new in March as a second camera for the film I shot this summer. All the bits I needed two cameras for are done now (and the process has brought me to the brink of financial ruin) so it's time for it to go. Thought I'd offer it on here at a reduced price before I Ebay it as I like the idea of it continuing its life as a climbing camera.

It's a mirrorless stills/ video camera, micro 4/3rds mount, with the emphasis on video. Shoots 4K, 50fps HD or 96fps overcranked HD, never crashes or overheats, has a headphone socket and audio meters, runs for ages on one battery, can put even it's highest resolution footage onto reasonably priced SD cards that you can buy from Holyhead Tesco in the middle of the night, doesn't weigh much, takes any lens you can imagine given the right adapter, takes stills that will potentially impress anyone apart from camera snobs, etc. etc.

Unless you can afford an actual video camera or want to film in the dark all the time then this is the best choice for "adventure filmmaking". If you look on my Vimeo The Natural State was shot entirely on my other GH4 as were bits of Stonnis. Most stuff on my Instagram since April 2015 is also GH4. Google will find you less workaday examples too of course. ;)

Mechanical shutter count is 682. Given that these things are rated for 200,000 I'd say it's got a few years left in it! It's perfect physically except for a little bit above the Lumix logo where a tiny bit of paint rubbed off against a metal lens hood in my bag- screen & viewfinder are spotless and it still feels new. Boxed with all the bits it comes with, most of which I've never touched.

Anyway, £600 posted. £590 if you can pick it up from Sheffield/ Peak :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 09:50:37 pm by cheque »

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
#1 Re: FS- Panasonic GH4 body
September 28, 2016, 10:47:23 pm
Gone now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal