UKBouldering.com

Moto g headphone socket malfunction? (Read 3059 times)

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
Moto g headphone socket malfunction?
August 24, 2016, 12:53:58 pm
A few folk on here seemed to have moto phones just wondered if anyone had this problem as well - headphones won't work with any different models. I've obviously googled it and tried the fixes suggested- ie don't use the jacks with three strips on them. Confusing that it did work fine for a while and suddenly then conked out.any help appreciated! Cheers Toby

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
Blow the hole out with some canned air for starters, compressed dust is often the cause of phone connector problems.

Fultonius

• forum hero
  • Was strong but crap, now weaker but better.
    • Photos
My Moto G has been a pain in the ass! 

Cracked the gorilla glass screen, replaced it twice and both have cracked very easily!

Headphone socket stopped working - got it working again by bending the metal clip.

It's always been slow, but now it just hangs up and glitches all the time.  I wouldn't get another one.

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
It's always been slow, but now it just hangs up and glitches all the time.  I wouldn't get another one.
Currently version? (4th gen) Mrs Obi is looking to change hers, might look elsewhere.

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Not had a problem with mine, not that I've had anything to compare it to for speed but it does everything asked of it. This is my second after dropping my G1 and I'd have another, in fact been looking at upgrading to a larger capacity.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Blow the hole out with some canned air for starters, compressed dust is often the cause of phone connector problems.

+1 - my Moto E had no end of headphone and charger disconnect malfunctions, all of which were dust clogging up the sockets in question.

Fultonius

• forum hero
  • Was strong but crap, now weaker but better.
    • Photos
Mine's this one:

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g_4g-6355.php

My girlfriend got a Moto E at the same time and it's been much better.

battery

• obsessive maniac
I loved my Moto g but the other half persuaded me to 'get a better phone' when I smashed the screen on my old one, this Sony Expedia is a pile of shite and I miss my Moto g 

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal