UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club week 322 18th - 24th April 2016 (Read 17814 times)

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
:sorry:
Lucky bastard.

You need to get off the ab wheel and get on a flight
True dat.  ;D

tomtom

• forum hero
The last couple of weeks I've had, I need to get off flights and get on the Ab wheel :)

rodma

• forum hero
Just Tuesday for me this week. Strong again campussing. Finished the session with one arm catch attempt to flick again fun, since I knew this was likely my last session of the week.

From Thursday on had my old man staying with us so he could finally meet his grandson, who developed chickenpox on the Sunday. Drank and ate too much over the weekend

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Luke Owens

• forum hero
    • My Blog
M: Lunch: 50 Crunches
30 Side Crunches (15 each side)
5 x 5sec L-Hangs
5 Leg raises (Feet to bar)
10 Knee tucks
3 x 10 Dorsal Raises
5 x 5sec L-Hangs
10 Knee tucks

T: Lunch:
3 x 10 Press-Ups
3 x 20 Sec L-Hangs
3 x 10 Shoulder Rotations
3 x 10 Dorsal Raises

Eve: Plas Power - 3 x 5 min LI AeroCap

45' Board - 6C+ Repeat, Had about 15 goes on my current project timing 3 - 5 mins rests inbetween goes. Managed it in the end after really digging deep. About 7A+.

W: Lunch - Stretching and Antags

T:  Lunch - Stretching and Antags

Eve: Dinbren - Back on my old 7c project "Flowers are for the Dead" after speaking to a few people who have done it and asking for beta It looks like I was doing it way differently to others they were sort of direct/slight left of the 2nd/3rd bolt and I was over right.

Tried new sequence and it felt way easier than what I had previously been trying but made the moves higher up a little harder. Did a good link from 2nd bolt to the top and had a redpoint at the end of the sesh as I couldn't figure out how to get the 3rd bolt clipped.

F: Lunch - Stretching and Antags

S: Rest

S: Dinbren - Split a tip warming up putting the clips in on my project. First redpoint I took a chunk out of my palm on the big undercut at the start. Tried to tape it, tape slipped off, tried again and just felt too tired. Worked the moves in small links and refined some beta.

Route fitness is terrible at the moment.

Duma

• forum hero
M: Lunch: 50 Crunches
5 x 5sec L-Hangs
10 Knee tucks
3 x 10 Dorsal Raises
5 x 5sec L-Hangs
10 Knee tucks

T: Lunch:
3 x 10 Press-Ups
3 x 20 Sec L-Hangs
3 x 10 Shoulder Rotations
3 x 10 Dorsal Raises

Eve: Plas Power - 3 x 5 min LI AeroCap

45' Board - 6C+ Repeat, Had about 15 goes on my current project timing 3 - 5 mins rests inbetween goes. Managed it in the end after really digging deep. About 7A+.

W: Lunch - Stretching and Antags

T:  Lunch - Stretching and Antags

Eve: Dinbren - Back on my old 7c project "Flowers are for the Dead" after speaking to a few people who have done it and asking for beta It looks like I was doing it way differently to others they were sort of direct/slight left of the 2nd/3rd bolt and I was over right.

Tried new sequence and it felt way easier than what I had previously been trying but made the moves higher up a little harder. Did a good link from 2nd bolt to the top and had a redpoint at the end of the sesh as I couldn't figure out how to get the 3rd bolt clipped.

F: Lunch - Stretching and Antags

S: Rest

S: Dinbren - Split a tip warming up putting the clips in on my project. First redpoint I took a chunk out of my palm on the big undercut at the start. Tried to tape it, tape slipped off, tried again and just felt too tired. Worked the moves in small links and refined some beta.

Route fitness is terrible at the moment.
Think wrong thread Luke and rodma

rodma

• forum hero
Right one for me, I was just really late posting

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal