UKBouldering.com

Diet, training and injuries forum section. (Read 4824 times)

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
Diet, training and injuries forum section.
October 04, 2015, 11:20:38 am
Is it possible for some (possibly masochistic) Mod to split the above mentioned section into further sub sections (possibly by body part and type of training etc)?

There's such a huge number of topics now it's pretty hard to determine if a post is repetitious or find specific info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

• forum hero
  • www.akclimber.com
    • AkClimber
I second the motion.  Even if it's only for he newer topics, it would be really helpful

andy_e

• forum hero
If only there was a like button to register my concurrent views without me having to write a post... This is a good idea though.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
injury sections for

fingers, elbows, shoulders, back, knees, ankles/feet/toes , skin, other

what else?

andy_e

• forum hero
Ego.

tomtom

• forum hero
How about something for interesting but not professionally made climbing videos?

rodma

• forum hero
I want to see some of lagers, strong willed walking past the office confections, diet videos, in their own section. Preferably filmed pov :D

rodma

• forum hero
Ego.
This is actually a good suggestion.

When you're not going well it can be really difficult to get back on that training horse, especially if you're feeling like you're getting nowhere near where you believe you should be

tomtom

• forum hero
No excuses

My irony gland is tingling...

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre

Is it possible for some (possibly masochistic) Mod to split the above mentioned section into further sub sections (possibly by body part and type of training etc)?

There's such a huge number of topics now it's pretty hard to determine if a post is repetitious or find specific info.

I search this forum for, er, body part quite often. It seems to work well. If people haven't noticed, the site actually offers the deluxe combo of a quick and dirty Google search (top right) or more advanced search thing through the menus (Forum > Search the forum). No excuses for not finding stuff really.

This is true for you laptop types.....

But those of us far, far too lazy to wait the six months it takes a Windows laptop/PC to start up (and haven't actually done so for about the same length of time), can't do this with Tapatalk and struggle with the functionality, when viewing the full site on a browser and an 11" screen...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
No excuses for not finding stuff really.

Apathy...

But those of us far, far too lazy to wait the six months it takes a Windows laptop/PC to start up (and haven't actually done so for about the same length of time)

A Solid State Drive massively reduces boot up times (as does switching to an alternative operating system  ;) ).
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:08:04 am by slackline »

tomtom

• forum hero
Like Windows 10... :P

TheTwig

• stalker
At the last splitting it into Diet & training, and an injuries forum might be good?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal