UKBouldering.com

Bristol partners (Read 1505 times)

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
Bristol partners
June 29, 2015, 07:26:32 pm
I'm free weekdays for the next few weeks, but only have a car in the evenings, so looking for people who either

a) want to drive me to awesome crags from Bristol in exchange for petrol money, belay duties, and the entertainment value of my terrible beta. I like trad sport and bouldering so not too fussy!

b) want to be driven from Bristol to Biblins cave for evening sessions in exchange for petrol money and pad-carrying/spotting duties. I can only leave Bristol at about 6 00 or 6 30pm, but I've got a lantern and a couple of powerful headtorches.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Ian

Three Nine

• forum hero
#1 Re: Bristol partners
June 29, 2015, 07:34:00 pm
I'm free weekdays for the next few weeks, but only have a car in the evenings, so looking for people who either

a) want to drive me to awesome crags from Bristol in exchange for petrol money, belay duties, and the entertainment value of my terrible beta. I like trad sport and bouldering so not too fussy!

b) want to be driven from Bristol to Biblins cave for evening sessions in exchange for petrol money and pad-carrying/spotting duties. I can only leave Bristol at about 6 00 or 6 30pm, but I've got a lantern and a couple of powerful headtorches.

c) fancy a good hard bumming session down Gollum's cave

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Ian

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
#2 Re: Bristol partners
June 29, 2015, 07:46:19 pm
Also, 3-9 is just being a bigoted wazzock. For anyone who might potentially want to go climbing with me but hasn't met me, I would like to make it clear that I'm neither a bigot nor a wazzock.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#3 Re: Bristol partners
June 29, 2015, 11:24:37 pm
sound advice from Polonius

"Neither a bigot nor a wazzcock be,
For biggotry oft loses both itself and friend,
And wazzing cock dulls the edge of husbandry.
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man"

Three Nine

• forum hero
#4 Re: Bristol partners
June 30, 2015, 01:59:21 pm
well why dont you get all sconsed behind the arras with Ian, and perhaps he'll show you his hamlet?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal