UKBouldering.com

im looking for a climbing/bouldering solicitor (Read 10119 times)

lovethejugs

Thanks Mr Jonathanr I don't really rise to it I see it as people that doing a lot off thorting and not much thinking some think lateral, some do thorting, some will understand some will not, its all about who you are and how bigger the picture you see, throw a stone in the water and your get a few ripples drop a boulder and you make a wave :whistle:

a dense loner

• forum hero
I couldn't have put it better myself

lovethejugs

It's a funny old world as in todays society you can be exploited for loads off money, stroked ,lied to and no one gives a shit lol I can't get my money back cos I need some sort off paper work saying there is a trust fund in place so a solicitor can start court proceedings but all the people/associations/climbing walls so called nice people are to scared off getting in trouble so instead they just watch as I fight to get my life back I hope they have all had a lot off fun playing games with my life like I'm a piece meat that can be sold

I got to say this has just got to the point off being very childish silly play and it could be stopped with the click off a finger but no I think they like seeing me hurt stroking me at work and ware I live don't tell him nothing just ignore him and tell him to make the most off his life it's not snuff that I've lost every one I love

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
Mate, that sounds like a difficult back story there. It can be good to leave things behind if that's possible - also good to find someone to discuss things with thoroughly.

Unfortunately the internet  isn't an effective medium for that although sounding off on a forum like this can feel good sometimes  :)

TheTwig

• stalker
I haven't really built up an idea of what your exact problem is quite yet but, would it be worth going to your local Citizens advice bureau or something along those lines? they might be able to give you some help. Best of luck

lovethejugs

Mr Jona it's not me that has to find someone to chat things through with thoroughly it's for the right people to see there mistakes and to make them right and as to let things go that would be wrong,

I'm a nice chap very understated, what you see on the outside is not always on the inside!!!!

lovethejugs

And to the twig

My family have lied to pocket £40 million and sold my story to a movie production company, who I don't no  :whistle:

I wise man once said the best answer is silence

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
This thread is not making much sense as an appeal for info or anything else so I will lock it tomorrow evening.

a dense loner

• forum hero
I think you should leave it open for the same reason parisellas hasn't been bulldozed

petejh

• forum hero
Lovejugs is part of a SSSI and a Heritage Coast??

a dense loner

• forum hero
No, it keeps most of the polish in one place. I say polish

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal