UKBouldering.com

Beastmaker alternative (Read 9742 times)

frankstoneline

#25 Re: Beastmaker alternative
February 23, 2015, 12:24:18 am
I really like the idea behind this neat lil fingerboard http://www.bamclimbing.com

Got myself into one of these in the Holiday season. Was skeptical initially (was a gift), but have grown to love the thing. Obviously friendly in texture (wood), the radius on the grips is nice, as is the thought behind the cutouts to allow for more comfy pocket work. Adjustment is pretty easy to get used to, it looks nice and the variable sloper angle in 5 degree increments is really cool.

tomtom

• forum hero
#26 Re: Beastmaker alternative
February 23, 2015, 06:47:44 am

plus (i imagine) i look less of a dick trying one-armed stuff in front of the cat, rather than in front of some poor geezer that's just managed to ladder his way to the top of the board for the first time.

Don't know i reckon cats can be pretty judgemental.

:clap2:

Quite, she just looks on from her tower, unimpressed at the puny human

Ours swiped my heel whilst I was deadhanging the other day.. at least he then went and lay down on the bed rather than cranking out a 1 legger...

rodma

• forum hero
#27 Re: Beastmaker alternative
February 23, 2015, 12:21:01 pm
He was maybe trying a one legger off your heel, or helpfully adding ballast.

Our furry little midget used to do sprints underneath us whist we were campussing, so we were terrified of squishing her.

we soon got her trained though, and by trained I mean that we pretended to pull on then waited for her to run by.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal