UKBouldering.com

Grit climbing 23/24th & 27/28th December + bed maybe needed? (Read 1779 times)

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
See title. Will be in the area - Yorkshire / Peak - on those dates either side of Xmas if the weather is good.

Keen to get some trad climbing done, open to a variety of venues, dry ones preferably! Used to live in Sheffield, am a very experienced low extreme leader. Happy to belay / spot on whatever.

Also might be needing a bed for the night on maybe the 22nd and the 27th. Most of my Sheff friends are away so am running out of options. Am housetrained and reasonably peaceful unless it's about trad ethics but can be persuaded to shut up easily ;).

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
what with Quirinius calling for a census and everything, I think all the inns are full

I'll ask Herod

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
I did actually get a potential offer from one of the UKB elite but it got overruled by his, errr, boss. Actually got a hostel on the 27th. So now all I need is a partner and some dry weather. Although there is always that Cheshire meet...

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
I will have a pass on the 27th funnily enough, although Ru and I were mulling over some North Yorkshire / County action (and dossing at the YHA in Wooler) but I don't know if either of us has leave to appeal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal