UKBouldering.com

Auto-logpile for Sloper's political threads?? (Read 4901 times)

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Obviously there's value in good political discussion but I'm starting to think he might be deliberately trolling a bit  :-\

andy popp

• forum hero
No, don't agree,  even though I rarely join in these days.

a dense loner

• forum hero
I would have agreed if you didn't put the word "political" in there

tomtom

• forum hero
Nazis!!!!

petejh

• forum hero
It's a slippery slope(r)!

tomtom

• forum hero
Does Boris Johnson die his hair? Has David Cameron a small cock? Can Theresa fart the national anthem - backwards?

Anyway, what count hacked my Skype account this afternoon and had a load of conversations with my contacts?

Is it true that the sight of wallnuts causes erectile dysfunction for Nick Clegg?

Why does Dutch food always make me fart loads?

How come I was sat next to the worlds most fidgety passenger on a flight back from Amsterdam today?

Why did Easyjet announce on my outward and return flight that because there was someone on boat with a nut allergy - all but containing products had to be kept in the overhead lockers??

Maybe Nick Clegg was on board.

Am I one of the few people in the UK who don't really find Monty Python especially funny?

I'm bored now.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
Depending on which operating system you are running, it should be possible to get your brain to spot a slopey political thread using only information provided by the thread title and who started it. 

It is then possible to run a simple script which enables brain users to read these threads only if they are interested in them. This script does not impact on the users ability to read other threads on the forum.

I'll post details and download links in the wiki

I'm running on Bacon Sandwich 5.2 with the HP Sauce update and am having no problems

finbarrr

• obsessive maniac
Depending on which operating system you are running, it should be possible to get your brain to spot a slopey political thread using only information provided by the thread title and who started it. 

It is then possible to run a simple script which enables brain users to read these threads only if they are interested in them. This script does not impact on the users ability to read other threads on the forum.

I'll post details and download links in the wiki

I'm running on Bacon Sandwich 5.2 with the HP Sauce update and am having no problems

yeah
that's almost exactly what i was gonna say, which was "don't click on em"

a dense loner

• forum hero
What do you mean don't click on em? I wouldn't watch shit loads of pr0n if it wasn't readily available. You have to click

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
if your eyesight is a bit poor click looks like dick.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
See. I warned you lot!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal