#25 Re: Hard for you
August 22, 2014, 06:24:19 pm
Shouldn't that be in a nsfw? Took ages to get that shot

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#26 Re: Hard for you
August 22, 2014, 06:53:54 pm
Doylo doing the Lee photoshop archive full service there. He looks so comfy in Mickey's bossom as well. #toocute

Sasquatch

• forum hero
  • www.akclimber.com
    • AkClimber
#27 Re: Hard for you
August 22, 2014, 07:56:54 pm
This world is sick. Climbing is dead. The idiots are winning.
http://www.planetmountain.com/english/News/shownews1.lasso?l=2&keyid=42027
While the competition seems  :sleep:, with a side of  :sick: and  :shit:, I actually like the idea of the auto timer.  If they could also do an autoscale for weight, It would be perfect. 

petejh

• forum hero
#28 Re: Hard for you
August 22, 2014, 08:59:27 pm
 :blink:  Brilliant Chris, you don't see that in the bouldering vids.

So how does it work? The smartphone is connected to the training board via a specifically designed mechanism that activates the sensors of the smartphone as soon as you start to hang and stops the clock when you put your feet back on the ground.
Because the sensors in your own feet aren't precise enough to tell you when they left the ground. And the sensors in your own eyes can't tell you what time it said on the stopwatch when they did, and what time it said when they touched down again?

This precise training mechanism allows climbers to carefully track and improve their training.
And your own in-built 'precise training mechanism' - aka your brain - that enables you to write down observations and compare them to previous observations...  :wall:  'Smartphone' has got to be one of the greatest misnomers ever.

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#29 Re: Hard for you
August 23, 2014, 01:01:26 am

Fourth?  Why haven't the sharp shooters done their jobs??

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
#30 Re: Hard for you
August 23, 2014, 09:44:37 am

would have thought it was right up your alley, think about it, if this takes off there will be a device for the beastmaker as well.
a scene leading to sponorships, and before you know it you could become a professional fingerboarder
 ;)

I really appreciate your trust in my abilities, but that will never happen. I fingerboard just for myself. For the beauty of the environment, for being free and at one with mother nature. Being a professional fingerboarder would detract so much from the experience. Now I can decide when to fingerboard (lunchtime or evening), how to (max one arm hangs, max monos, max two armed, max max), what to wear (red vest, no vest, shorts, no shorts).
I can even decide not to fingerboard, and go around the world to discover new fingerboaring destinations: hotel rooms, rusty old gyms, dusty corners in stations.
I mean, I am free.
And that is priceless.

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground
#31 Re: Hard for you
August 23, 2014, 10:22:51 am
 ;D

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#32 Re: Hard for you
August 23, 2014, 03:22:35 pm
what if you didn't have to use plastic fingerboards - you could be contracted to stay with natural wood only - would you turn pro then?

finbarrr

• obsessive maniac
#33 Re: Hard for you
August 23, 2014, 03:46:44 pm

would have thought it was right up your alley, think about it, if this takes off there will be a device for the beastmaker as well.
a scene leading to sponorships, and before you know it you could become a professional fingerboarder
 ;)

I really appreciate your trust in my abilities, but that will never happen. I fingerboard just for myself. For the beauty of the environment, for being free and at one with mother nature. Being a professional fingerboarder would detract so much from the experience. Now I can decide when to fingerboard (lunchtime or evening), how to (max one arm hangs, max monos, max two armed, max max), what to wear (red vest, no vest, shorts, no shorts).
I can even decide not to fingerboard, and go around the world to discover new fingerboaring destinations: hotel rooms, rusty old gyms, dusty corners in stations.
I mean, I am free.
And that is priceless.

;D

dude, like, you could totally be a lifestyle-fingerboarder
with a pro-model weightvest

Nibile

• forum hero
    • TOTOLORE
#34 Re: Hard for you
August 23, 2014, 04:19:06 pm
what if you didn't have to use plastic fingerboards - you could be contracted to stay with natural wood only - would you turn pro then?

Lagers, one can't sell his own soul to the devil, and then pretend he didn't.
A true fingerboarder is seen in these choices.
What if the China leg of the FWC coincide with the 2nd birthday of my youngest granchild's bunny? Could I ever miss it? No, I could not. And I will not.
NON PRAEVALEBUNT.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#35 Re: Hard for you
August 24, 2014, 07:52:14 am
what if there were hot chicks in swimwear and a free buffet?

Nibile

• forum hero
    • TOTOLORE
#36 Re: Hard for you
August 25, 2014, 07:29:52 am
 ;D
Well...

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#37 Re: Hard for you
August 25, 2014, 09:28:23 am

;)

I mean, I am free.
And that is priceless.

The David Rastovich of the fingerboarding World Cup.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal