UKBouldering.com

edelrid crux bouldering mat £120 ono (Read 1195 times)

jbolton

edelrid crux bouldering mat £120 ono
August 19, 2014, 10:34:54 pm
I have bouldered for years but have recently caught the mountain biking bug so selling my bouldering gear. ...
Had a few mats over the years but this is by far the daddy of the lot!!!....a truly awesome mat, the secret remedy to disco leg. .... You look below and it feels like you have mat from the bouldering Centre underneath you!!

I've used this pad a number of times but foam and padding is still in excellent condition with no tears to any of the material, just the general scuff marks you would expect from gritstone, but no damage.

The Edelrid Crux is the currently their biggest pad making it ideal for those concerned with bad landings or highball problems. The outer shell material is a ballistic nylon which is incredibly robust and water repellent, underneath is a four layer open and closed cell foam construction designed to take as much shock out of your fall as possible. The top of the pad also has the carpeted Edelrid logo which is perfect for cleaning off your boots. Although the Edelrid Crux has a huge size (210 x 115 x 10 cm / 85.7 x 47 x 4 inches) it is still lightweight at just 8.4kg and folds to a size which is easily managable for carrying out to the boulders. Also, if you find yourself roughing, it then it will make a great sleeping mat.

There's even a tent attachment you can buy.

You will not be disappointed or scared of falling any longer with this mat

contact me on 07852102817.... Can also send pics
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:00:08 pm by jbolton »

Nathan1990

• regular
#1 Re: edelrid crux bouldering mat £120 ono
August 23, 2014, 12:37:22 pm
Were are you based in the uk. Iv been looking for one

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal