UKBouldering.com

Link to vimeo group on front page (Read 4404 times)

abarro81

• forum hero
Link to vimeo group on front page
May 15, 2014, 08:57:03 pm
Is it just me or has the link to the vimeo group on the front page gone? I still see a vid, but not the 'more from ukb on vimeo' link or whatever it was. Can we have it back please?

Boredboy

• menacing presence
 :agree:

tomtom

• forum hero
Can we lose the hot topics box on the right? I found it more useful having ten recent posts rather than the five we now have...

andyd

• forum hero
    • https://vimeo.com/user14959179
Can we lose the hot topics box on the right? I found it more useful having ten recent posts rather than the five we now have...

Do you mean the popular topics below? I find it much better with 10 recent topics up too. Plus the popular topic links take you to page one,then you have to navigate away to the last which isn't exactly user friendly.

tomtom

• forum hero

Do you mean the popular topics below? I find it much better with 10 recent topics up too. Plus the popular topic links take you to page one,then you have to navigate away to the last which isn't exactly user friendly.

I think so  - basically how it used to be a week or two ago!

Duma

• forum hero
+1

andyd

• forum hero
    • https://vimeo.com/user14959179
Hang on, there are 7 links now instead of 5...aren't there? Am I a bit mixed up or is there a fairy 'mod mutha' listening to our middle aged whinging?! :bow:

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
People look at the front page?  :ohmy:

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
I tend to look at the front page to see most recent news/posts and then click on show new replies to your posts instead of trawling all the the sections

Saves time as I mainly just look at significant repeats, football, comics and living with wads blog unless I am searching for something specific

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
I do similar but with the "Unread posts since last visit" and ignore the threads that don't interest me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal