UKBouldering.com

Lost: DMM cam at Pembroke (probably) or Stoney (possibly) (Read 1209 times)

Sam

• addict
given all of Sheffield's finest were at Pembroke over the easter weekend, should anyone have found the following, I'd be mighty pleased to get it back:

I am missing a DMM Dragon size 6 cam (silver, largest size) which would have had a silver wild country wiregate carabiner on it. I was in Pembroke between the above dates, crags visited included: St Govan's, trevallen, Stennis head, the leap, Box zawn, Greenham common, the castle (barbecuing traditions ab area) rusty walls and one or two others. I don't remember ever racking it but it was in my bag so assume that it has been left somewhere rather than in a route. Of course it's also possible that it fell out of the car in car park or campsite etc. I definitely had it at Stoney the preceding week, but think I am sure that it was with me in Pembroke... Should anyone have found a match, it may have some traces of green nail varnish (hello sailor) but it might not be obvious. If you have found it, please contact me and I'll send an SAE and a nice new pod sacs chalk bag (small blue or large black, let me know which). Email in profile, or my number is: zero-seven-eight-one-three-one-five-III-six-four-III :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal