UKBouldering.com

New (2014) La Sportiva Solutions Model Changes (Read 15740 times)

cha1n

• forum hero
Whilst in Font recently a guy did Noir Desir, Big Golden and Tristese all barefoot so there's no excuses really...

a dense loner

• forum hero
that just means he's a twat

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Indeed.

That video of the guy doing Gospel barefoot is fucking outrageous but I still couldn't help thinking I should be shouting "barefoot greaser!" at him as we used to at The Foundry when some punter ventured up the main wall sans shoes, smearing his sweaty feet all over the holds.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

cheers big ears

Banana fingers are still selling the old solutions .....  :jab:

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Once again this place gives me the answers I need.  Been trying to decide between Instinct VS and Solutions after trying both on today but being a lightweight it sounds like Sportiva are the way to go for more suitable rubber.

Unfortunately the shop didn't have Solutions below a 39, which were a little too big, so I need to order online and I'm in need of a bit of help with sizing.

I currently have a pair of Katana Lace in a 38 which are snug, if anything once broken in I could possibly have fitted half a size smaller but they were toe-numbing agony to keep them on for a few minutes at the time. 

Anyone had both Katana Lace or Muiras and Solutions and how do the fits compare?  Do I just go 38 again or need to go up a half size?

Cheers

a dense loner

• forum hero
my katana's, muira's, and slippers are all 8's i think with my solutions being 5 1/2

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
cheers dense, fortunately I've just found that CragX have stock so I can go try them on and get the right size.

a dense loner

• forum hero
Can you let me know what size u get? Think mine must be a case of wrong labels put in

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
sounds likely, but taking an 8 in a (e.g.) 5.10 and 5.5 in a Sportiva would sound about right.

a dense loner

• forum hero
My 5.10's are 8 as well

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal