UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 207 Mon 27th Jan - Sun 2nd Feb (Read 7278 times)

Dolly

• forum hero
M Short Foundry sess at lunchtime. Pilates later on
T Weights - just weights. Lifting stuff and grunting
W Gym - core and some limited aerobic stuff
T
F Foundry at lunchtime, but I was rubbish. Tired and weak with not much pull
S
S Curbar. Firstly with jonjon. Warmed up and did some stuff Id done before and some easier stuff but he had to go so ruled out the things I wanted to try at the left hand side of the edge as they all needed a spot. Met Lagers at Gorilla Warfare and had a pretty good time. He's a beast and as Tomtom suggested he hussled me with some big campus moves on the block. I was pretty pissed off to think I'd flashed Jihad only to find out when I got home that it starts from the crack and not the slopers as Id checked in the BMC guide which said it started from the slopers. Played on the 2 problems on the wall behind, hit the finishing hold a few times on the right hand one but didnt stick it. It was velcro by that point as well.

Luke Owens

• forum hero
    • My Blog
Not the best week, had a lot on with lots of house viewings etc. Felt very tired. Having a better week this week though!

Monday: Boardroom

5 x V1-V2
2 x V2-V3
5 x V3-V4

Failed on loads of V5-V7's

Failed to repeat the Psicobloc 6c at the end of the session, couldn't even do the easy section, felt wasted...

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Boardroom

30 Minutes Aerocap

5, 5+, 6a, 6a+, 6b, 6b+, 6b+, 6c, 6c+
Got on a 7a but failed on it twice.
Warm down: 6b+, 6a

Saturday: Rest

Sunday: Wavelength bouldering

Repeated 2 6B+'s then spent while working the moves on King of Drunks (7A) feels possible now. Pissed it down as I was making progress... got soaked.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
managed one armers on the bottom row two finger pocket.

:jaw:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal