UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 200 9th Dec - 15th Dec (Read 9815 times)

205Chris

• forum hero

Wandered round Burbage W (was that you on the nostril 205Chris?) but wind and crowds sent us back to drink beer by the fire instead.

:guilty: Was indeed me. Apologies for not being more social, thought I recognised the face but couldn't be sure.

Wind was indeed bitter, even worse round by true git. Beer and fire seems a far more sensible option!

JackAus

• junky
STG: Finger recovery then V7.
LTG: V11

M: Hot. DWS in the morning. Fun session, finger didn't do great, didn't even equal my high point on the project. Had a few goes trying to clear out a big ass spider from a crucial pocket. Had me going abit when I was hanging under a roof by 3 fingers 10m above the water and the spider bails out of the pocket aiming for my face... Work late.
T: Hot. Concreting all day.
W: Work late.
T: Warm. Went bush in search of a massive cave I'd found a couple of old photos of. 4 hours hard bush bashing and we got to a heeeeoooge overhang... Spectacular cave and area but huge disappointment as the rock was very chossy with dripping water behind every possible hold... 7 hours hiking kind of a waste.
F: Knackered from thurs. Work late.
S, S: work.

Only climbed once this week. Finger didn't do great  was fun to get back into the DWS...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal