UKBouldering.com

Hippy water (Read 13799 times)

horn

• regular
#25 Re: Hippy water
October 26, 2013, 11:06:13 pm
Do I know you Dr botnik?! Peppermint and liquorice is a winning combo, and now you can get it in one handy teabag. I think it's Clipper that make it.

Sorry, It's actually Pukka. Clipper do a pure liquorice that's so intensely liquoricey you have to use the 2:1 mint:liquorice teabag ratio.
Might be alright for your belly Sam, mint is very easy on the stomach (I'm kind of assuming it was the firey cinnamon setting you off and not the liquorice)

Fruit teas are shit (imo) too acidic without being fruity enough, or laced with 'flavourings'.  Although I have been known to drop a hibiscus flower into a mug before. That's pretty nice. and pretty pretty if you use a glass teapot.

dr_botnik

• addict
  • Not actually a dr
#26 Re: Hippy water
October 27, 2013, 12:19:08 pm
Do I know you Dr botnik?! Peppermint and liquorice is a winning combo, and now you can get it in one handy teabag.

Did we pop to Cratcliff one time? I remember eating some right juicy peaches after getting on some E2 there. Great day, cant remember your name pal, mines rob. Also, the tea advice has stuck with me, but I still haven't tried it!

psychomansam

• forum hero
#27 Re: Hippy water
October 27, 2013, 02:38:51 pm
It was only ever going to take so long before this thread deteriorated into a gay dating site  ;)

tomtom

• forum hero
#28 Hippy water
October 27, 2013, 02:50:51 pm
It was only ever going to take so long before this thread deteriorated into a gay dating site  ;)

Whats your star sign? ;)

horn

• regular
#29 Re: Hippy water
October 28, 2013, 01:12:42 pm
Did we pop to Cratcliff one time? I remember eating some right juicy peaches after getting on some E2 there. Great day, cant remember your name pal, mines rob. Also, the tea advice has stuck with me, but I still haven't tried it!

Juicy peaches ay? Nah not me, Don't think I've been to Cratcliffe for like 10 years. But you need to try it. tis gert lush

Tea-bag Cock-Tails?

dr_botnik

• addict
  • Not actually a dr
#30 Re: Hippy water
October 28, 2013, 04:11:18 pm

I left myself wide open to that. About as wide as sams ringpiece after a saturday night at dempseys.

psychomansam

• forum hero
#31 Re: Hippy water
October 28, 2013, 05:10:24 pm

I left myself wide open to that. About as wide as sams ringpiece after a saturday night at dempseys.

Fuck off. If I remember correctly, I've only been on a Friday.  :tease:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal