UKBouldering.com

Power Club Week 191 Mon 7th Oct - Sun 13th Oct (Read 9963 times)

the_dom

• forum abuser
    • The Blog
Can't remember what my goals are because I have no motivation whatsoever for climbing.

Monday: In Johannesburg. An early start meant all I wass up for was leg rehab exercises and 5000m row. Hate rowing.

Tuesday: Rowing machine intervals (30s hard row, 30s rest; repeat 10 times); 4km easy run on the treadmill in 20 mins

Wednesday: Flew back from Johannesburg. Rest day.

Thursday: Absolutely fantastic surf at 6AM. Perfect head high beachbreak peaks with only 3 other guys out. Backed it up with another surf in the evening, on as good waves. Makes up for not feeling psyched about climbing.

Friday: Another fantastic dawn patrol surf. Less fantastic evening surf in very small waves.

Saturday: Morning surf in small sideshore crap, but wasn't all that bad as I borrowed a minion's longboard, which was the perfect board for the surf. 40 min trail run in the afternoon.

Sunday: Short fun surf in the morning, followed by dismal surf in the evening.

Overall, have been more psyched to surf than climb. Think the body and spirit needs this.

iain

• forum abuser
Conrats on the FA Habrich  :2thumbsup: New eyes on an old cliff.

STG: Infinite Gravity

Mon: Rest

Tues: Had intended to climb but didn't feel right.

Wed: Works bouldering then circuits. Managed 2 sets of 2 laps but a combination still feeling sub par and my routine being too time intensive on a wall shared with others meant I cut it short.

Thurs: Rest

Fri: Short bouldering session, first day this week feeling good. Managed to do a couple of new projects and comfortably repeat several problems that had previously been session projects. Good progress.

Sat: Rest

Sun: Had intended to be a day on IG but the weather was rubbish.

An almost successful week in that I had a partner for IG but the weather just wasn't good enough, at least on the day we could make it down.
It was around this time last year that the weather changed from reliably good to mostly poor. Keeping fingers crossed for this weekend again.

webbo

• forum hero
Mon. Board struggling ended up doing a mirror session as a result of being too tired to do anything else.
Tue. Feel knackered.
Wed. Still knackered.
Thu. Board worked out a couple of new problems using holds I couldn't use before.
Fri. nothing.
Sat. Board repeat thursdays problems with as much difficulty as when I did them first. Turbo 1 hr
Sun. Board worked out a bit of power endurance circuit 6 repeats 5 mins between each one.

a bit of a shit week felt tired all week, lots of stress at work. I should have rested monday, also found out that I am going to be a grandparent :o

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
Well done habrich
Is burning down the couch what me and simon were on that stupidly hot day?

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
Got the guide out. Me and simon both tried burning down the couch neither of us got the tick but did all the moves to the 11c(6c+?) lower off. Far too hot for us that day

I think he onsighted flingus clingus 12b (7b?) a couple of days before

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal