UKBouldering.com

Power Club week 189 Mon 23rd - Sun 29th Sept (Read 10933 times)

iain

• forum abuser
STG: Infinite Gravity, if I can find a partner/belayer

Mon: Nothing

Tues: Works bouldering.

Wed: Nothing

Thurs: Works bouldering, trying whatever looked fun.

Fri: Nothing

Sat: High Tor with Duncan. Glorious weather, definitely too hot when the sun came round. A couple more of the classics done and a very, very lucky escape for the faller.

Sun : Rest

Motivation low last week. Had lots of people who were interested in the route only have to all of them not follow through, very frustrating. Might have a chance this weekend.

Ti_pin_man

• obsessive maniac
  • sometimes you see things & curse, damnit no gun
Motivation low last week. Had lots of people who were interested in the route only have to all of them not follow through, very frustrating. Might have a chance this weekend.
Increasingly I feel that aspect of redpointing - cajoling belayers to the project and/or picking projects at cliffs other people want to visit - is one of the toughest parts of the process!
Adding a motivational index to this thread might be quite interesting.  The more I climb the more I realise I climb better when work or life isnt stressing me.  On occasion I climb great when life IS stressing me.   ;D  Clearly it would be a subjective scoring but looking back at the score versus progress and results might be quite telling. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal