UKBouldering.com

Whisky consumption and spirit branding survey (Read 11269 times)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Not done. Filled in 1st page twice, but no images loading, expect it's a problem on my side. Hopefully this doesn't cock any of your results up. I think you can figure out from 1st 3 questions who I am, if you need to.

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
You bastard Moose. I'd never heard of the Master of Malt samples, well I have now and I now that I am going to end up spending far too much money  :alky:

But I will wait until Patta fucks off back to Spain so he doesn't drink half of the samples.

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Terrible temptation aren't they? I could never front up £200+ for a full bottle of a 30yo, but £10 on top of an order just as a treat,  just to see why the premium prices are paid, never seems quite so bad.  I had better not mention the "buy two, get £5 off" offer at the  Whisky Exchange site!

With these internet off-licences, what always amazes me is the reasonableness of the P&P.  I've paid £2+ to send tiny packages to friends and family, but MoM and  the Whisky Exchange send huge boxes of a dozen bottles for around a fiver.  That said, the P&P is always enough to encourage me to buy a load of bottles to "get my money's worth"....

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Done

Thanks very much Sidewinder.

Interesting idea Mono, if you need any business plan/forecast type advice then give me a shout. It's not my forte but I may be able to assist.

Thank you very kindly squire. I undoubtedly will have some further questions once I get a firm handle on some supply chain issues I'm currently engaged with. Much appreciated Jasp.

Not done. Filled in 1st page twice, but no images loading, expect it's a problem on my side. Hopefully this doesn't cock any of your results up. I think you can figure out from 1st 3 questions who I am, if you need to.

I don't believe it has logged anything as an entry Chris. It'll be remaining open for a while longer and I'm guessing it might be a browser issue as you allude to? Thanks very much mate for looking at the survey.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal