UKBouldering.com

[Peak][Stanage Left, Dukes Seat][2 little sit starts and a wall][6C-7B] (Read 1690 times)

El Mocho

• forum abuser
3 little things.

As you may have seen from JBs bird noise video me n JB n Nige did the 'project wall' thing L of Duke Nukem:

Trident 7B. Pull on and climb up. Little foot holds.

Done a couple of little sit starts over on the left of Stanage, they may have been done before but not seen them on here or peakbouldering.info.

Exodus buttress. Sit start (and pos direct start) to 'Cheeky Little Number'. I climbed the original starting more direct than shown in the guide book - pulling on with L on nice sidepull flake, R little crimp and slapping to the break.

Cheeky Little Bottom 6C+ Sit start with L hand on arête and right on crimp on face. Climb up to break. Big foot holds but smaller hand holds.

I repeated Neds thing over on Undercut Crack Buttress a bit to the left - Crackless Bottom 7B which I thought was good - hard last move. I couldn't do the v4 mentioned in the guide just right.

The Wobbler Area.

The Iain Farrah Experience Sit Start aka Iain Farrah's Bottom 7B/+ Medium sized foot holds and hand holds but they are quite far apart.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal