UKBouldering.com

Tell me where to go this weekend? South East UK. (Read 3328 times)

Ti_pin_man

• obsessive maniac
  • sometimes you see things & curse, damnit no gun
I have a rare opportunity to get some me time this weekend and want to head outdoors for some bouldering (nervously looks out window at weather), I'm planning on heading down to Tonbridge where my bouldering guide says is about closest for some outdoor action.  Can anybody recommend the best site for intermediary climber, enough intermediate routes for 3 / 4 hours ?  Somewhere realtively easy to find, park at and just climb. 

:please:

i.munro

• junky
I fear you'd probably be wasting your time. I haven't been down for ages (buggered wrist) but it's rare for the snadstone to dry at this time of a normal year never mind this pathetic wash-out of a year. I'd head peak-wards if you can.

tomtom

• forum hero
Portland?

Ti_pin_man

• obsessive maniac
really, that bad? 

Cant get away for longer and the peaks is too far.  Poo poo barley mcgrew.  Guess I might have to Craggy 2 it then. 

rich d

• forum hero
I wouldn't bother. I've got all of Sunday without the wife or kids. This means it's guaranteed to piss it down the like of which hasn't been seen since Noah started building his boat. My plan is to cry and shake my fist at the sky then go and fall off stuff at the depot. 

Ti_pin_man

• obsessive maniac
I've got all of Sunday without the wife or kids. This means it's guaranteed to piss it down the like of which hasn't been seen since Noah started building his boat.
;D
Yeah in terms of a weather forecast, I'm the same, some me time just means it'll be sleet and rain all weekend. 

tregiffian

• stalker
  • Struggling
Life has never been the same since the demise of the Bowles Mountaineering Gymnasium.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal