UKBouldering.com

New site login info (Read 2418 times)

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
New site login info
March 08, 2011, 11:19:21 am
We are going live with a new forum-based website tomorrow that is focussed on Indoor Climbing. It will be on the same platform as UKB so the way it works, and to some extent looks, will be familar. I'll post up more about the new site tomorrow.

We haven't defined the moderation policy yet but the content has to be appropriate viewing for under 16's so will be more restrictive than UKB in some respects so please bear that in mind if posting. We hope it will be a success but that depends on its popularity. If you would like to get involved and post on the new site, which we hope you will, then as a UKB member you will be able to log in straight away exactly as you do for UKB.

If you want a new user name PM me so I can change it. If you want to set up an entirely new profile on the new site and have your UKB login details taken off PM me to let me know as well so I can do just that. Similarly if you don't want your existing UKB login info on the new site at all then let me know the same way. 

I think that's it.

Apologies in advance for glitches, known unknowns, unknown unknowns, incompetence, direness at every level etc

Simon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal