UKBouldering.com

greatest jools holland performances (Read 2584 times)

mark s

• junky
greatest jools holland performances
July 02, 2010, 07:42:51 pm
artists always seem to come up good on this show
lets see some links to your favs
   cant help but think the bassist is an utter fruit bat

mark s

• junky
another good showing

Eddies

• forum hero
Good one Mark. Picked these off my youtube favs list.

tomtom

• forum hero
When I first read this thread I thought you meant great performances by Jooles Holland himself..  :furious:
His greatest performance for me would be watching him being lowered into a grave in a 6ft 5ft pine box...

Leaving the poison dwarf to one side, K.T. Tunstall performing Black Horse on her own with a repeater/loop/pedal thing before she was famous sticks in my memory as being amazing...

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
This is one I remember from an excellent NYE party in London - KT Tunstall doing "I Want You Back".

grumpycrumpy

• junky
  • metrosexual redneck
When I first read this thread I thought you meant great performances by Jooles Holland himself..  :furious:
His greatest performance for me would be watching him being lowered into a grave in a 6ft 5ft pine box...

Leaving the poison dwarf to one side, K.T. Tunstall performing Black Horse on her own with a repeater/loop/pedal thing before she was famous sticks in my memory as being amazing...
Gets my vote tomtom .... I even bought the album off the back of that performance .... Didn't quite live up to my expectations  >:(....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal