UKBouldering.com

limp wristed (Read 2126 times)

lleyton

• regular
limp wristed
January 16, 2004, 11:31:10 am
was on the wudy last night, and hung a sloper up and to the left. as i started to match with my right i felt my wrist 'unlock' which was pretty unpleasant :(  got straight off and it 'clicked' back...wonderin if im doin shit thats gonna do me in if i carry it on - ne1 dislocated their wrist before? or had any other woody probs they can advise against?

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#1 Re: limp wristed
January 16, 2004, 11:35:50 am
Quote from: "lleyton"
was on the wudy last night, and hung a sloper up and to the left. as i started to match with my right i felt my wrist 'unlock' which was pretty unpleasant :(  got straight off and it 'clicked' back...wonderin if im doin shit thats gonna do me in if i carry it on - ne1 dislocated their wrist before? or had any other woody probs they can advise against?

Thats happend to me in the past. My knees pop out aswell. Can be a pain. Its doesnt hurt, just feels horrible. Doesnt seem to be any trend to when it happens. Just seems to be when i dont warm up properly. Also take your cod liver oil and drink plenty of milk. Not really related but sure it helps us climbers  :?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal