UKBouldering.com

Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens for sale Mint condition! (Read 2076 times)

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens F4-5.6 EX DC HSM (for NIKON)

Hey guys, I have a very well looked after Nikon fit version of these lenses for sale, it has been carefully carried and stored the proper cases/bags at all times, no scratches, no visible damage, autofocus is in perfect working order, it has only ever been used to shoot interiors, so it has not had a hard life AF tracking sports athletes etc etc.
I still have the original Sigma Lens case that came with it, and I think I have the box somewhere (although i'm not sure, but I generally keep all boxes, I just have a lot of them!).

Good examples of these lenses generally end up selling for £230-250 on ebay etc.

I'm not going to be greedy so I will be asking only £220 including postage for mine.

Will post a picture of me holding the lens etc and some close-ups if anyone here is genuinely interested, so show it is all legitimate.

I am only selling because one of my colleagues just purchased the most awesome Nikon F2.8 14-24mm and i'm using full frame cameras mostly these days, so don't really have any need for it anymore.

Any questions, fire away..

James

Durbs

• forum hero
Darn.

Been looking at this lens for a while, but need Canon fit :'(

Is it as good as the reviews say it is?

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
Yep, its pretty much the "go to" lens for anyone shooting landscapes or interiors on a crop size sensor DSLR.

Buy it and use the converter, the two together will cost you way less than buying a canon fit one new ;)

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
Actually I would say, for how cheap I am selling mine, it'd probably cost you less than what'd you pay for a used Canon fit one :)

czuchnicki

Hi James,

Really genuinely interested in this lens. Really excited as it will be my first wide angle lens and I will be using it to go Storm Chasing in June, so need to get some experience using it prior to the trip. Is it still for sale?

Many thanks,
Cammie
07977 569297

tomtom

• forum hero
Bump... this is a WANTED rather than FS, but seemed to make sense to threadrecycle...

I loaned my 10-20 to a friend to test drive for a few days and he's hooked and looking to pick one up 2nd hand if anyone has one they're thinking of moving on? He's got ffordes URL btw...

Cheers in advance,
T

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Guessing its a Nikon mount as thats what you shoot isn't it?  ;)

tomtom

• forum hero
Yup...  :-[ need some more pills I can feel my face again....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal