UKBouldering.com

Strictly come blow my head off now please (Read 28431 times)

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
There's a simple solution.

Get rid of the television thus solving your 'strictly' problem plus allowing you out to the pub to watch the rugby.

Bobling

• menacing presence
Argh, its back!  Anyone else back in the world of Strictly pain.

"Nice to see you!"

KABOOM

*Arterial Spurt*

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
 :great:

JohnM

• junky
I hate how every topical chat show is now just a platform to talk about Strictly Come Bloody Dancing.  There is no escape from it.  I was watching the Andrew Marr show on sunday morning.  They spent 5 minutes going over the papers and then straight to a live 20 min interview with Bruce Forsyth at home with all the usual bullshit questions..."So why do think it is such a popular show with universal appeal?".  I have no interest in professional dancing anyway, so why would I want to watch some really ugly fat people being dragged round the floor.  Just because they are a familiar face and a plucky underdog does not instill any sense of empathy or compassion towards them.  Stop trying to force feed me this shit.  Yeah I know I should burn my TV or throw it out but I'm addicted to Neighbours.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
What he said. If I liked professional ballroom dancing I would watch professional ballroom dancers doing it. Not people who can't dance for shit trying to do it.. Especially not fat old female politicians.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
I know you all love it really, look at the excuse it gives you for a good moan.  ;)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
I love a good moan, but for reasons stated above I don't watch it. Would rather pour hot sand onto my eyeballs.

tomtom

• forum hero
No problem, just switch over... X factor's soooooo much better...*

* Please note large amounts of sarcasm are fully intended.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
With Britain's Next Top Model just finished, the wife needs something to do while I'm looking at internet pr0n training.

Strictly works fine

Bobling

• menacing presence
looking at internet pr0n.

Perhaps that's the solution  :whistle:.

wiain

• addict
  • Peekaboo

Bobling

• menacing presence
At least you weren't watching Strictly  8)

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
Those of you still struggling with their partner's Strictly habit may be able to learn from my experience.

We now watch Strictly twice in a row.

"What The Fook!" I hear you cry.

Let me explain: watching it live, Mrs Starfish gets to fantasize about being Ola, Flavia, Natalie, Aliona etc. while I do anything she wants - bring wine and chocolate, massage feet etc.

Second time around I get to fantasize about her being Ola, Flavia, Natalie, Aliona etc. while she does anything I want.

Everyone's a winner  :thumbsup:

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
It's that time of year again.

This photo has nothing to do with Strikly, but I have written to the BBC suggesting that they could improve on the current format by learning from this work of art.

rp

my better half loves this too. i've even been to see the tour with her in manc. i even bought the tickets. bit of shopping then pub and curry is how i justified it. called shitly wank prancing in our house. i do cooking and drinking in the kitchen while it's on the telly. 606 with savage is my saviour. oh shit i've just realised savage is on the show. must check william hill.

Bobling

• menacing presence
I'm being ground down.  This year I find myself quietly enjoying this.  What's changed? We had a baby and past 7 o'clock is now time to sit on the sofa enjoying down time with light entertainment, not be out there doing *something* more interesting.  Still agree with Lagers though  :goodidea:

Doylo

• forum hero
I don't mind it apart from over the top Bruno and his over the top critiques. gets right on my tits

rich d

• forum hero
I'm forced to watcch shat factor - the kids and wife have managed to turn it into some sort of communal activity. So tonight I thought I'd watch the boxing on the spare telly with a few beers. However our littlest is making too much noise to watch shat factor and is now watching ben and holly's little kingdom. Suddenly the 9 beers left in the fridge seems a very small number.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Andy F

• forum hero
  • Ex-ex-climber
Ben and Holly's is ace  ;D. Love the snide comments between Nanny Plum and The Wise Old Elf  :great:

rich d

• forum hero
I like ben and hollys - I see your snide comments and interplay and raise you a ladybird you can fly on that's called Gaston.
Why thank you!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
JELLY FLOOD!!!!!

Bobling

• menacing presence
Checking in for 2012.  Michael, Michael, Michael  - you think you can follow Goughy and Ramps :no:.

Bobling

• menacing presence
PS Zombie Assault 2 still works

Bobling

• menacing presence
I post on my own personal thread on UKB again.  Anyone else in Strictly Hell this year?

I now have a toddler and a two month old baby, climbing is a distant memory.  Someone throw me a bone here!

Oh and Zombie Assault is still working!

rp

shitly wank prancing

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal