UKBouldering.com

Dead Fox disposal (Read 13299 times)

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
#25 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 25, 2009, 12:24:17 am
Must say I'm pretty relieved as I didn't really fancy dragging it out with the attendant flies, smell etc 

Fucking hell Dolly whats up with you. Big girl's blouse or what. Fucking hell UKB whats up with you not calling Dolly a big girls blouse.

Man up, smear the foxes blood over your first born's face. Then have a BBQ and tell all your mates its a rare (but sustainably sourced) kind of Llama from the farm by the Norfolk Arms. But claim temporary pescatorianism. Then take the rotting pelt to your home game against Leicester and provocatively throw it into the away end.

That's what I would do in your position.   ;)

(Oh dear I hope Dolly doesn't do a Dylan on me  ;D)

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#26 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 25, 2009, 08:07:48 am
I've been using the dump at Gleadless a lot recently and have found the staff to be pretty helpful. They've been good about lifting the barrier so I can get the LagerBus in - in fact when they've seen me coming they have opened it without me having to get out and ask. I've had quite a laugh with the staff some days.

My parking skills are on a par with Joey Deacon's, but some of those twunts in their X5s and XC90s really know how to cause chaos by stopping in inappropriate places at the dump. They're the ones who cause the queues.

Top Tip Tip: The tip is open until 7.30pm and is usually very quiet after 5  :thumbsup:

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#27 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 25, 2009, 08:51:02 am
Didn't Blunk hit one with his motorbike and the same thing happened or am I thinking of another legendary US boulderer from a Sherman article?
Steve Mammen I think(I was reading Verms Stone Crusade on the bog last night strangely!)

Dolly

• forum hero
#28 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 25, 2009, 10:02:11 am
Fox update:
After calling the council I went up the garden to see what the fly situation was.
Bloody fox has gone/moved !
I can't think what would be big enough/strong enough to move it - apart from maybe the badger that hangs around there sometimes.
Having said that, can't see why the badger would be interested in a smelly fox ?

Graeme - as you're one of my mates, you're welcome to come and get the fox for a barbie if you want :)

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#29 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 25, 2009, 10:06:31 am
Are you sure it was dead and not just pining for the fjords?

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#30 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 25, 2009, 11:05:37 pm
Didn't Blunk hit one with his motorbike and the same thing happened or am I thinking of another legendary US boulderer from a Sherman article?
Steve Mammen I think(I was reading Verms Stone Crusade on the bog last night strangely!)

That's the boy...

Have all your pages fallen out from the spine like in mine? Funny how it's aged so much that book when it seemed so modern at the time.. everything in it is proper old skool (and looks sh*t).

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#31 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 26, 2009, 09:00:56 am
Have all your pages fallen out from the spine

yes
everything in it is proper old skool

Yeah, bit dated but at least he doesnt kiss ass when it comes to his opinions. Have to say having been to many of the areas documented in the book his idea of a 3* classic didnt really match mine! I saw him in Bishop last time I was there and he was enormous, i think he has really fucked elbows & back problems.

andy popp

• forum hero
#32 Re: Dead Fox disposal
June 26, 2009, 09:09:06 am
I'm disappointed, I thought this was a thread about Dead Fox Disposal, the cult post-rock band from Saskatchewan.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal